4.08.2011

DC Housewives Officially Over


Buh-Bye bitches!

I didn't mind this installment as much as others seemed to and I would so get down with some wine and some Cat Ommanney in my free time but apparently no one else wanted to because Andy Cohen officially pulled the plug on the low-rated series.

Awww!

Though some of the Housewives had been chirpin' in the 'bloids about their confidence that the show was coming back - tis not to be...this marks the first time a Housewives series has not made it past season one.  Hear that Miami?!?  It's possible.

My main man Andy said, “We had an amazing season and we told stories that were unique to any other in the franchise. I wish all our DC Wives the best and hope to work with them again in another capacity,” in a an e-mail exchange with the TV Column.

The buzz seems to be that Beverly Hills killed DC - and the fact that the DC ladies were just "too dignified...too Washington".   Aside from those dumbass White House crashers I assume he meant.  Crazy Salahis!

So, it bit the dust with a bit of grace and only a modicum of defeat...we all kind of saw it coming.

Image Via www.thehollywoodgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment