4.14.2011

7-Year-Old Gets Plastic Surgery


Ugh - gross me out.

For those of you with beautiful little kids I want you to do two things for me:

1 - Don't get them plastic surgery

2 - Don't put them in pageants and/or consequently on the show Toddlers and Tiaras

Got that?  Good.

This mother was unfortunately not reached soon enough and has gone and gotten her kid ear pinning!  Ear pinning for fucks sake!  Aren't your ears not even grown in until your older?  I mean, I don't know, I'm no doctor.

Check out this disgusting video of this fool getting her daughter plastic surgery to avoid bullying later in life.  That's right, I said it.  The kid wasn't even getting bullied yet.  It was the looming threat of bullying that her fat and obviously insecure mother is all about...crazy bitch!

For shame evil mother!  For shame!

Image Via www.styleite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment