3.17.2011

Ryan Phillippe's Supposed Baby Mama is "Sure" Baby is His


First let me start by saying, I love you Ryan!  Call me Boo!!!

Secondly, I'll say that I'll believe this horseshit when I see the DNA test...Maury Povich style!

There seems to be a disease that is plaguing the men in Hollywood - and the disease is called BangaCelebandTakeHimForLotsofMoolaitis.  Now I am not a doctor, but this shit is deadly!  Already we've seen it wreak havoc on the careers of Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen and David Letterman (though I'm not sure Letterman actually paid any money out to the chick to STFU - whatevs it still hurt his career.)

The latest casualty seems to be Ryan, my Ryan, the Ryan I've loved since I Know What You Did Last Summer...ah, Ryan...

But I digress.  Well apparently that Alexis Knapp chick who banged him for a couple of months a while back has a mother with a big mouth and she is using said big mouth to yap about the fact that her daughter told her that Ryan was definitely the baby daddy.

"She wasn't with anyone else," she told RadarOnline.  "She told me right away that it was Ryan's. They were in a relationship."

Meh, until Maury reads the results I'm on the fence...so many times these broads turn out to be lying.  But Ryan has said if it is his kid he will step up.  Of course he will...my Ryan.

CALL ME BOO!

Image Via www.nypost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment