3.30.2011

Real Housewives of Toronto Coming Soon?


What is this fuckery?

Sure, as a major Housewife junkie I was intrigued when I saw the headline and my finger started itching to hit the link...hit the link...hit the fucking LINK!  And so I did...

Word on the street, and by street I mean the internet blogoshpere, is that Lark Productions in Vancouver is in the casting process to find some new catfighting bitches to front the Real Housewives of Toronto.

Whaaa?  A Real Housewives not spearheaded by NBC/Bravo and my main man Andy Cohen???  I don't know about that shit!

Lark's head honcho (Louise Clark - who left Canadian TV titan CTV to run Lark) has been iffy on details about the new series.  She refuses to comment if NBC Universal has signed on to the show, if it is in fact going to be in the TDot or even if the show has been greenlit.

Some names they have apparently approached but declined have been fashionista Stacey Kimel, prominent charity circuit game player Suzanne Rogers and trend-tracker Karen von Hahn 

Jessica Mulroney, Ben's trophy wife is in talks to join and uptown dermatologist Dr. Lisa Kellett is speaking with the producers as well.

Oh, and get this Cleophee Eaton, of the famed Eatons duh! was a name nixed by the casters because they were afraid that she might possibly be “too classy.”  Sick!  But I loooove it!

Anyways we'll see if the show comes to fruition...Go Canada! 

Image Via www.torontolife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment