3.05.2011

Charlie Sheen May Have Lost a Goddess (Still Winning Though)


Oh Charlie!  You little bringer of sound bytes and lover of Goddesses!!!  What's up, Boo? Where's your Goddess at?

Charlie sent out this ominous tweet earlier this morning setting off the twits in a firestorm of Goddess gossip.   

"Update: Sober Valley Lodge; Rachel has left the building..., We're sad.... Over it... Applications now being accepted! #winner

Oh No!  Only one Goddess now???  That's like, 50% less Goddesses!

But hold on to your vibrators because Chuckie Boy told TMZ about an hour ago that, "She came back, my bad, all good. Love her with the three parts of my heart."  

Lol...what?  He never updated his Twitter after she "came back" so jury's still out on where the Goddess is...if any of you guys see her tell her Charlie's all confused and Twittering and winning and loves her with the three parts of his heart, ai'ight?

UPDATE:  Charlie told TMZ about twenty minutes ago that Rachel/Bree left because...wait for it -

"I chipped one of my warlock fangs on a great white shark I had to murder. Pissed me off and like an ass I took it out on her."

Um...okay.  Whatever buddy, we're just glad everyone is a-okay and all the Goddesses are accounted for.   

Image Via www.thegloss.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment