3.04.2011

Charlie Says Two and a Half Men is Definitely Coming Back


To those of you keeping up with Charlie Sheen's media-fueled march to death he called in to Wired 96.5 this morning to chit chat about how awesome he is, The Goddesses (lol) and how he's sure the show is coming back to TV.

To the haters:  "I don't speak to them anymore, I speak past them.  I don't have any interest in being sucked into their mire of stupidity."

On his general awesomeness:  "...the party over here, is really bitchin'"

Goddess Update:  "Jealous much, everybody???...they boil my tiger blood like a microwave on meth."

On his sitcom coming back, "I have total faith the show will be back...with a few adjustments." 

He also touched on the upcoming show on HBO that never existed..."The guy who called me must've been an imposter or something!  Whoops!  My bad."

Winning, duh!

Image Via www.newyorkgossipgal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment