2.10.2011

Khloe and Lamar Release Unisex Perfume and Yucky Commercial For It


Shit, I'm just going to start calling him Lamar Kardashian.

Khloe and Lamar have released a commercial for their new unisex scent that attempts to be sexy but just comes off like a bad home made soft core sex tape.

Granted, Khloe is a pretty enough girl when she's not standing next to her super sexy sisters, but shiza!  I don't really need to see her faux nudity...nor do I need to see Lamar topless.  And I sure as Hell don't want to smell like either of them...(could have done without the writhing as well.)

I know Kris trained them to sell their sexuality and taught them how to make bank off their looks but Khloe and Kourtney are not like Kim, her golden child, they have actual personalities and are quite funny at times.  Girl didn't need to go all Kim K for this shit.  I like her better when she's not imitating her stupid more famous sis.

Check out the commercial HERE.

Thoughts?

Image Via www.corysfilmreview.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment