1.06.2011

Lindsay Moves Next Door to Sam!


Ladies and gentlemen - we officially have a stage-five clinger...

Damn girl!  Stalk much?!?

So, Lindsay got out of rehab at the beginning of the month and what's a young, crazy, adderall-popping starlet to do?  Why, move in next to the lesbian love of your life of course!!!

The two are now neighbours on Venice Beach (to Sam's dismay) and our Loco Lohan has apparently been telling friends that she had "no idea" that's where her favorite vagina lived.  Yeah, why would she know where Samantha lives, yo?!?  Give me a break!

I mean, what are the odds of that?  Reminds me of the chick in Wedding Crashers...I can already hear Lindsay's raw, smoker's voice cooing from her balcony to Sam's, "I found you..."

The wacktress has also apparently said that she wants to build a fence so Sam can't spy on her...WTF dude?  Don't you hate it when you move next door to the chick you're stalking and she wants to spy on you?  I mean, come on Sam, don't be weird, man!

Image Via www.holyl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment