2.22.2014

Oh Mah God! This British Chippy Got Brain Maggots!


Ack!

I hate maggots!  Once when I was a little kid my pops told me to get him some carrots from the cold room (pantry) and when I jammed my cute little innocent hand into the bag it was straight up just carrot mush and yellow maggots!  Fucking scarred for life, man!  Oh yeah!  It was just like when Atreyu's stupid horse Artax drowned in the swamp of sadness!



Fucked up childhood memory shit...

Anywho, there's this British broad who went to Peru on vacay and when she came back she was all oh shit I have an ear infection and went to the doc.

Note that during the trip she had noticed some weird happenings...a fly had been lodged in her ear briefly, she got mad headaches and every now and then some funky ass ear liquid would be found on her pillow.

Ewwww.

Well, it wasn't an ear infection - Doctors discovered it was maggots (BRAIN MAGGOTS!  FUCKING BRAIN MAGGOTS!!!) upon investigation and upon surgery yielded 8 maggots (BRAIN MAGGOTS!) from her head.

"It was the longest few hours that I have ever had to wait…" she said.  "I could still feel them and hear them and knowing what those scratching sounds were, and knowing what that wriggling feeling was, that just made it all the worse."

Ugh.  Maggots in my brain!  Like I don't have enough non-maggot shit to worry about...  

Image Via www.straight.com

No comments:

Post a Comment