6.06.2012

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are Engaged


Put down your bongs everyone, Miley Cyrus is engaged!!!

I'm over 30 so I don't listen to Miley and I don't even really know who Liam Hemsworth is (no, I didn't see the damn Hunger Games) but apparently they are engaged to each other now so...Yay!

The two met on the set of some other movie I never saw called The Last Song and have been together since filming it 3 years ago.  Reports say that he popped the q on May 31st with a 3.5 carat rock.

I smell a shitload of love songs coming up on her next album...

Congrats to the young couple!  Don't break her heart, her achy breaky heart though dude!  (Had to do it, sorry!)  Billy Ray's a good old boy and I imagine he eats pretty boys for breakfast if they screw around with Hannah Montana.

Word.

Image Via www.eonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment