6.06.2012

Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy Be Feudin' About Her Son


Ruh oh!

Looks like Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy be talking smack over 2 years after their break-up.

Here's wassup >

While promoting her crappy dating show, Love in the Wild, Jenny McCarthy inexplicably decided to take the time to throw some mad shade at her ex Jim Carrey.

Says the busty blonde, "I've tried to ask [Jim] numerous times [to see Evan], because my son still asks.  I haven't [reached out directly]...I tell [Evan] that someday you'll cross paths, meet again...[Evan's] been in therapy.  It's a process.  [Evan's] working on it."

Haven't reached out directly?  Then who reached out?  Did anyone reach out?  How the hell was Jim supposed to know Evan asks for him?  What the hell is going on???

Admittedly, if this is true, Jim should go see the little nugget if the relationship was/is healthy (he was in his life for 5 years - the kid is 10 now) but on the other side of it, it's a pretty dick move to throw Ace Ventura under the damn bus in the media.  Give him a call!  Don't do this!

Jim fired back with, "I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan's well-being.  It's unfortunate that Evan's privacy is not being considered.  I love Evan very much and will miss him always."

Translation:  Keep my name out'cher mouth and don't talk about your kid's relationships in the media.

Your move, Playmate...

Image Via www.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment