3.23.2012

Donna Martin is Knocked Up Again


I feel like every nine months or so I write this post.  (I think they may be trying to be all Kate Plus Eight or Duggarlicious or something...)

Tori Spelling is having ANOTHER baby!  She just had one, Hattie - her and Dean's third, about a hot minute ago so...not really sure what's going on here...I kind of feel bad Dean's been married to a pregnant hormonal chick for half their marriage.  Actually - scratch that - I feel worse for his ex-wife and kids, but this isn't really about that whole mess...

The former actress posted this link to twitter:

"Dean, Liam, Stella, Hattie and I are beyond thrilled to announce that another little McDermott is on the way!  We feel truly blessed that another angel has found us."

Huh?

Where was the angel?  In Dean's cheating schlong?  Gah!

Congrats AGAIN.  I'm sure I'll be writing a similar post in another year...

 Image Via www.torispelling.com

No comments:

Post a Comment