1.12.2012

Robert Kardashian's Ex Wives are a Couple of Nosy Bitches


Yeah, that's right, I said it!  Nooooossssyyyyy bitches!

By now, since everything on the fucking planet revolves around what the Kardashian's are doing, I'm sure that y'all have heard that Robert Kardashian's ex-wives claimed in super-sueable-lying-rag-mag Star that Khloe is not a real Kardashian.  Of course, this was a real dick move because true or not (it's not), who the hell are they to be talking shit about the paternity of a dead man's daughter!?!

That is not cool!

Well, another tidbit was put out by sister site RadarOnline yesterday about the upcoming ish (yes, Radar sucks now - used to be my fave though.  Too bad they went the bullshit gossip way...but I digress.) about Bruce Jenner and how he likes to dress up in women's clothing.

Whoa!  Where'd that come from lol!?!? 

Robert's former wife Ellen made the accusation telling the rag that when she went out for drinks one night with Bruce's ex, some chick named Crystie Crownover - who he was with just before pimpmama Kris, and she told her that,  "...I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes.  And I found my bras… He'd clip them together and wear them."  Ellen says that she heard about the crossdressing from Robert and Khloe as well.

Apparently, Khloe called one night when she was young freaking out about finding some big ass size 13 heels in Bruce's closet.   

Ellen says Kris is all good with her supposedly womanly hubby Bruce but that she "...couldn't live with that." 

What a bunch of stinky horseshit!  Methinks someone is broke ass now and looking for a quick buck...

Fuck!  At this point, I say let's just shoot 'em all and let God sort it out!  

Image Via www.feedblitz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment