1.13.2012

Dude Named Beezow Doo-Doo Zoppity-Bop-Bop Arrested for Drugs


Hahahaha!

Drug abuse isn't funny but I'll be damned if that name doesn't make me piss myself laughing.

Every.  Fucking.  Time.

He lives in Wisconsin (shout out for your cheese!) and used to be named Jeffrey but his drug-doing ass apparently thought that was too boring so he changed it in October to that hot mess of a name.  No reason was given for the weird change but stoners do some weird shit so, chalk it up to the Mary Jane I guess.

The AP reports that Zoppity-Bop-Bop (Shit, LOL - I swear, it's funny every time!) was arrested for drug paraphernalia, carrying a concealed knife and marijuana.

No bail has been set so Beezow remains in custody...

Good luck with your life, dude...methinks you're gonna need it.

Image Via Dane County Sheriff's Office

No comments:

Post a Comment