12.02.2011

Are Chelsy Davy and Prince "WannaBang" Harry Back On?


Awww!  I hope not (insert frowny sad kitty face).

You know, I don't ask for much, man.  All I friggin' want is chinese food every now and then, Vodka crans on constant standby in the goddamn fridge and for Prince Harry to be single for the rest of his life (or to marry me, but I'm trying to be more realistic in my every day life - it's like Peter Pan shit all up in this head!)

Well, it appears that the latter of my wishes is in danger of being squashed by blonde party girl Chelsy Davy and her allegedly awesome vagina!  Damn her AND her closer proximity to mah boo! 

Now, I gotta admit, I don't mind Chelsy.  She's one part Lindsay Lohan, one part Pippa Middleton with a whole lot of hot mess mixed in.  She looks like someone I would hang with - but not if she's with Prince WannaBang - No, no!  You can't have both, Chelsy!  It's me or him!

See, I'm getting worked up because after Prince SoFuckingHot was in the States doing some sexy helicopter training or something, he headed back home...where he ran into his old piece of ass Chelsy at da club...I mean da Pub.  How convenient for Chelsy!

Now since the unexpected rendezvous, royal watchers are SURE that the prince will get back together with his ex and make her his boozy princess (a job I would be SOOO good at.)

Rubbish!  I'm going to sit here, fingers crossed, just hoping to all that is right that this is NOT TRUE!  Hell, I'm gonna cross mah baby kitty's wittle fingers too!  Just to make damn sure! 

UPDATE:  My cat, The Judge, does not like it when people try to cross his "wittle" fingers.  Please refrain from touching The Judge's hands when you see him.  We thank you in advance for your co-operation. 

Image Via www.posh24.com

No comments:

Post a Comment