11.24.2011

Stupid Chick Gets Drunk/DUI Because Her BF Wouldn't Take Her to Twilight


The only thing I hate more than drunk drivers, are drunk drivers who like shitty movies...and Nancy Grace (Ugh - like, shut up already, woman!)

Check this out -

From The Smoking Gun, "Early Saturday morning, a deputy with the Kendall County Sheriff's Office spotted the 18-year-old Illinois woman's car in a ditch off Route 71.  'Upon further investigation,' the cop determined that [Olivia] Ornelas 'was driving with no right front tire and was extremely intoxicated.'"  No front tire?!?!  WTF, bitch?  That is SOOOO dangerous.

But lookit what the dumb broad told the popo was her reason...

Now, I've pretty much lost ALL faith in women and the fact that they seem to have chosen Kim Kardashian as their leader is more upsetting than I can say, but we can still turn it around ladies!

Tell me we can still turn it around!!! 

And PS - I'll cop to it, I've never seen a Twilight movie, but are they really that good or are people just this fucking stupid?  She could've killed someone!  Jesus!

Images Via www.thesmokinggun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment