9.01.2011

Angelina Jolie's Perfect Face Covers October Issue of Vanity Fair


Bow down, peasants!  Hide your eyes from the beauty that is Angelina Jolie!!! 

It's...so...breathtaking! 

 
Saint Angelina even graced the magazine with snippets of her angelic yet soft-spoken voice, giving an interview where she talks babies, Brad and bitches!  Just kidding - babies, Brad and being a bride.  How's that for some alliteration, Booyah!

On more chosen ones kids:
"I'm not pregnant. I'm not adopting at the moment."

On Brad's fine ass:
"He'd come in and say what he liked [about her new film] or what he didn't understand.  Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He's been so supportive. But it's hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don't think he's a fair judge."

On the wedding that is never going to happen:
"[There's] no secret wedding."

So okay...good stuff!  The rest was just artsy fartsy shit about her career so I just included the juice.  No babies, no wedding and Brad critiques her work (yeah right.)  I just totally picture her with that husky voice yellin' at Brad about world issues and how much she hates Jennifer Aniston for breathing but I could be wrong.  I could be wrong. 

Image Via www.vanityfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment