8.18.2011

Gerard Depardieu Takes a Piss on a Plane - Anderson Cooper Laughs His Ass Off


Yes, I'm writing another post about someone urinating on a plane - I guess this is what we're doing now - just livin' life, checking shit out and peeing on planes.  Whatevs...I never fly anyway.

So, I obvi saw this news earlier but figured no one gives a shit about Gerard Depardieu, right?  Thing is, I'm a CNN junkie and you know who I do care about???  My main man, Anderson Cooper who totally lost his shit giggling while doing his infamous Ridiculist segment about the incident.

It's pretty funny if you're into watching people who can't stop laughing at dumb crap.  Here's a better link but the vid below shows what happened pretty well...



Image Via www.pollpigeon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment