7.29.2011

Winner In Amy Winehouse Death Pool Gets An IPod


Man!  I know I may be a dick most of the time but I don't eff with dead people!  It's tacky and generally just plain rude...

Unbeknownst to me there has been a website online since 2007 where people could predict when Amy Winehouse would die.  The dude who runs the sucker posted two days after Amy died, "Since we launched this site we've had hundreds of thousands of hits, 237 hate mails telling us we're the devil in disguise and 96,026 people who left their predictions.  Out of all those entries only 4 were correct. The first person to do so did it on December 21st 2007 and we've called her the winner of the iPod Touch. We will be contacting her via email."

Naw bro!  Too sick!

The winner also receives the title Mr. or Mrs. Death (though I'm not too sure how official these titles really are.)

Congratulations?

Image Via www.citytv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment