7.13.2011

Oprah Gets Promoted...By Oprah


Do you ever wonder if Oprah pats herself on the back constantly for being awesome???  Because I'm kind of thinking she does...

The queen of the sad ladies with no lives has given herself a promotion, yo!  She is now the master of the universe!!!  Mwa-ha-haaa!

Nah, bitch just promoted herself to CEO of her crappy, flailing cable company OWN.  The uber-rich one says, "I am ready to dedicate my full creative energy and focus as the full time CEO of OWN."  She added that her overall goal is to "unleash the full potential of the network."

Ugh, unleash that shit somewhere else!  I saw some weird sex show crap where some housewife was humping laundry baskets to get off from OWN on Chelsea Lately once and if that's what's on the channel - I ain't interested.  Congrats on the promotion though!  I'm sure you thought you were the best candidate for the job!

Image Via www.huffingtonpost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment