5.30.2011

Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight Split Up


America's first Top Model and Peter Brady are no more!  NOOOOOO!  How could it beeee???

Yeah right!  I'm surprised it lasted this long!

After a five year reality marriage the unsuccessful model and irrelevant actor have apparently quit each other and are now living totally separate lives.  This comes after she admitted recently that she was unsatisfied in her marriage and had turned to Twitter for attention...awww!  She tweets for attention!  That's so sad. 

She also told Howard Stern that she uses a Sybian machine (a masturbation tool for women) instead of knockin' da boots with her much older hubby.  That's no good! 

Like I said before I saw this coming from a damn mile away!  As an obsessed reality fan I watched every stupid show these two were on and they didn't even friggin' like each other, let alone love each other!  She was always running around being a naked asshole and he was always a fully-clothed tightass.  She pretty much forced the guy to marry her - now that I think about it, it was really annoying!  Screw it, good riddance!

Oh and fun fact, weirdly enough Adrianne Curry just happens to be my boyfriend's Facebook Celebrity Lookalike but I'm not totally sure he used the app right...

Image Via www.myspace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment