4.23.2011

Simon VanKempen Releases a Song


Simon has released a dance song!  At the age of 47!  And he's not even a singer!

He looks super-damn fantastic happy in the pic for the track so you go on, girlfriend!

The tune is more Tardy for the Party than Real Close so that's a bonus since the former - let's just admit it - was pretty catchy and the latter sucked more balls than Danielle Staub herself.  It's called I am Real and sounds like old school Brit music with a techno beat.  Wait, what I mean is his voice is like The Smiths plus autotune (please no one kill me for saying that) but the music is all Lady Gaga-ish so if you're into that sort of thing check it out.



Though I don't approve in ANY way of the picture on the track, I think we all better get used to Housewife "music" because there is no end in sight.  I mean, now the hubby's are doing it...can't wait for Mario's True Faith song to hit the airwaves.  Pfft.

PS - I would trade pretty much every person with a song out right now to have Kurt Cobain back...I take comfort in thinking I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Image Via www.bumpshack.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment