4.26.2011

Paula Abdul Got a Job!


Look out!  Crazy pants is back in da howse!

Simon felt sorry for has hired Paula Abdul to be a judge on his X Factor show joining LA Reid and Cheryl Cole.  Good for her!  These are tough economic times! (And she has about fifty fucking dogs to feed.)

Simon told Deadline.com, "I've always wanted Paula. Always been very vocal about that. I missed her the second she left [American Idol].  Always loved working with her even though she can be a pain.  I don't know what it is about her, but I've always clicked with her. You just have to get that chemistry, and she's right. I've never found anyone better than her."

Translation:  She sucked his dick.

Nah, just kidding.  Anyway, the show starts in the fall on Fox for those of you who are into watching this talent show crap. 

Image Via www.tampabay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment