4.12.2011

Handwriting Contest Won by Boy With No Hands


Well, shut up!

In a dose of awe-inspiring-kids and/or feeling-bad-about-yourself-for-not-doing-anything-good-lately news, depending on how you think about it I suppose, a young man born without two thirds of his lower arms has beaten out 200,000 other kiddies for the quality of penmanship he produces by pinching a writing utensil between his arms.  He also inspired a new award category, the Nicholas Maxim Special Award for Excellent Penmanship.

Go on, get it boy!  Check out the video.

When the little trooper held his much-deserved trophy in his lil' nubs - I gotta say - I damn near teared up!  Nah, just jokes.  But I did apologize to my cat for yelling at him earlier.

And PS Charlie Sheen aka Warlock - this is what winning used to look like before you went and ruined the word like you ruined Denise's life!  Booyah! 

Image Via www.opposingviews.com  
Copyright www.wmtw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment