3.22.2011

Chris Brown Freaks Out on GMA


Man!  Like the one day I don't watch!

Chris Brown allegedly went all sorts of crazy on the set of GMA this morning storming out before a planned second performance, throwing a bitch fit and busting a window in his dressing room.  Damn boy!  You're supposed to be cleaning up your image!  Bad Baby!

He was pissed off because Robin Roberts was asking him questions about the smack down he pulled on Rihanna in 2009.  Well, idiot what did you think she was going to ask you?  Questions about kittens?

Now, I know he was there to promote his new album F.A.M.E and maybe she shouldn't have been so pushy as the incident was 2 years ago...but the thing is that these media outlets know what we viewers want to know about and guess what punk?  We want to know about why you went all woman beater on Miss Rihanna and how you're dealing with it now.  What the fuck do I care about his new album?  Props to her for asking more important questions than "what's your favorite song on the album?"

One answer he did give about the sitch was when Roberts asked, "Have you all seen each other, been around each other?" to which Brown responded "I mean, not really, it's not really a big deal to me now as far as that situation. I think I'm past that in my life. I think today's the album day so that's what I'm focused on. So, everybody go get that album."

Not a big deal???  It may not be a big deal to you, dude.  But trust me, it's a big deal.  A bigger deal than making money off an album.  The interview is the top post on GMA's site.

My dad used to always ask me, "Is this a chick thing?" when he didn't understand why I was upset about something he didn't get and you know what I used to say?  "No, it's a human being thing."

Image Via www.socialitelife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment