2.13.2011

Taylor Momsen Sluts it Up at Justin Bieber Premiere


Taylor "I want to dress like a hobag because I think it makes me look rebellious" Momsen showed up at the premiere of Justin Bieber's new movie looking like a giant slutpuppy fool, dressed in this.

Because that's just how she rolls, yo!

The underage jail bait said, "I am who I am, I dress the way I do even if I'm at a Justin Bieber premiere...it's cool; it's not for everyone."  She went on to say, "I designed this corset with a friend, it's custom."

Who's her friend???  Courtney effing Love?  Come on now!

I'm all about wearing whatever the Hell you want and everyone else can go screw themselves but to pretend to be all badass while attending a Bieber premiere is pretty stupid, no?  And it really shows her age, which doesn't make the outfit look provocative and rebellious, it just makes it look pathetic and phony.

Take a page from the Lohan playbook honey, you have to be at least 18 to ride that ride...and you also can't be seen attending Justin Bieber events...EPIC FAIL.

Image Via www.bieberpics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment