11.22.2010

Goodbye Oprah, Helloooo Jeff Lewis!

Jeff Lewis is amazing!  If you don't know who he is I feel sorry for you...He's the patriarch of Flipping Out, a house flipping show on Bravo.

This guy is a trip!  He's part psychopath part Martha Stewart.

Armed with an angry temper and a bane for incompetence this dude is no joke.  A hate-mongering homosexual unlike anything ever seen before.  He has a dope housekeeper Zoila, who humors him with her sublime cuteness, a COO named Jenny who is a non-stop riot, Trace an intern with major Jeff Lewis envy and Jett, the quiet but competent house boy he employs.  Sarah Berkman also recently came on as an assistant.

His show, Flipping Out, is nothing short of spectacular and I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it to tune in at least once.  He is the epitamy of entertainment, reality style, and takes no prisoners in his quest for financial gain and fame.

Well, Tori Spelling is slated to join him on a talk show in development and her, on the other hand, I can do without.  A spoiled rich kid from Beverly Hills, she is an asshole to the utmost degree.  Asshole squared if you will.  But if I have to tolerate her in order to watch my fave gay host a talk show, I'm willing to do that...yeesh, the things I do for a laugh.

ABC is currently very interested in developing the talk show - but shows in development these days are a dime a dozen.  Hopefully they just give the damn show to him, but only time will tell what will come of it.

I have to say - I'd rather watch him and Zoila make a show but whatevs...Tori, I suppose, is a name, and if it doesn't happen on ABC I could see another station gobbling it up anyway.  Fingers crossed, wink, wink, watch what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment