Man Eats Coke out of his Brother's Butt and Dies
That is oooonnnneeee shitty brother! (Not the one who ate it, the other one.)
And at Christmastime! That is so sad.
Koat.com reports that, "A South Carolina man's brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother's backside. Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car...But police told [WCIV] there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell's backside. Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward."
Damn! Druggies are gross! I get not wanting to go to jail and all but shit bitch! The jig was up! You were already in custody!
Police Chief Jon Zumalt said, "It's sickening, I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it." Word, man! That is sickening...and a little perverse.
Police are looking for Deangelo on charges of involuntary manslaughter.
Yikes! RIP Wayne...that's some gnarly stuff.
Image Via www.koat.com