10.27.2011

Man Busted Having Sex with Donkey - Says He Thought It was a Shapeshifting Hooker

Shapeshifting hooker or not, that's still illegal dumbass!

Newzimbabwe.com is reporting that over in Zimbabwe, a 28-year-old man named Sunday Moyo thought it would be a good idea to stick his dick in a donkey at around 4 am last Sunday morning.  The poor donkey (who I'll call Clip Clop) was tied to a tree in his backyard.

When in court Moyo admitted that it indeed must have looked bad to cops that he was banging poor Clip Clop but that only a few hours earlier, the donkey was a human prostitute.

Says the sickie, "Your worship, I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested.  I had hired a prostitute and paid US$20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don't know how she then became a donkey." 

For fuck's sake, if you're going to lie at least lie well!

He was charged with bestiality on Monday and is awaiting psychiatric treatment.

And PS - I am so sick of people having sex with innocent animals!  Yes, I'm talking to you, MEN!

Stop it!

Image Via www.rationalskepticism.org

No comments:

Post a Comment