9.08.2011

Whatever Happened to Angelina Pivarnick from Jersey Shore?


So, in honor of Jerzday I decided to do a little digging on whatever happened to the Staten Island Dump and see what's up with the self-proclaimed "Kim Kardashian of Staten Island"...

After leaving the show, actually fuck it - the cultural PHENOMENON known as the Jersey Shore (twice no less), in possibly the dumbest walk out since the original Aunt Vivian left The Fresh Prince she released a "song" titled with the LIE - I'm Hot.  The song obviously sucked and went nowhere but into the CD changer in her Impala.  NEXT! 

Pivarnick got engaged to Dave Kovacs (though most insist it was fugazi) on the red carpet only to be dumped a hot minute later and also got knocked up - presumably by Kovacs though he denies it - then miscarried shortly after (another story that had tongues wagging with suspicion).

Pivarnick was on The Father Albert Show on Fox (which appears to be some sort of Maury Povich type crap fest) to talk about her miscarriage and blame the media for it.  "I wanted [my pregnancy] to be my personal business, and it really wasn't," she said.  "It was really hard, and I went through a lot of stress, and I ended up losing the baby."  Her ex-boyfriend Jeff Miranda told anyone who would listen that "There was no baby. She did it for publicity."  Lord knows that if she did miscarry my heart goes out to her but it's hard to believe a lying liar who lies a lot for fake publicity, you know?

She briefly entered the world of wrestling in a random career move, signing a short term deal with TNA Wrestling.  Her website (which is actually just a Wordpress site lol - at least shell out for some GoDaddy.com shit cheapo!) says Angelina teamed with The Shore consisting of Robbie E. and Cookie in 6 Person tag action.  Like I said, random.

Angelina is now dating Nick Frank of VH1's Saddle Ranch.  Whatever the fuck show that is. 

Her free wordpress site says, "What's next for Staten Island's resident bad girl?  ANYTHING SHE WANTS!  Television, music, professional wrestling…..perhaps movies.  Internet blogger Perez Hilton has already rumored Angelina to be starring in an upcoming movie.  Truly the sky is the limit for the girl that ditched the Jersey Shore for a recording studio and a wrestling ring."

Eeek!  Have another fucking Sambuca, dude!  You're losing it!

Actually, correction - you already lost it.

Image Via www.mamapop.com

2 comments:

  1. Ηello I am so happу I found уour wеbsite,
    I reаlly founԁ you bу accident, ωhile Ι was lοоking оn Bing for
    sοmеthing else, Αnyways I am here now anԁ would just lіκe to say kudos for а
    rеmarkable ρost and a all round exсiting blog
    (Ι аlso loνе the theme/deѕign), I ԁon't have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.
    My web blog :: groomsmen dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Нurrаh, that's what I was searching for, what a data! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.
    Here is my weblog ... unique groomsmen gifts

    ReplyDelete