8.31.2011

Charlie Salinger Allegedly Crotch-Punched a Chick


What kind of man (allegedly) punches a chick in the crotch???  No man I want to party on a bus with!  That's for damn sure!

Matthew Fox was just charged of doing just that by a party bus driver (that's a job?) who claims when she wouldn't let him on her super cool bus to rock out with his cock out he punched her in the junk!  And the legs!  And the tittay!  AND THE JUNK!  MAMA NOOO!!!

I'm thinking this may be one of those recession-lawsuits, trumped up to be a shiny, sparkly media blitz of celebrity scandal but who knows?  I don't want to just automatically believe Fox because I used to swoon at afternoon reruns of Party of Five (remember Bailey's drinking?  Sooo sad!) but it's hard for me to believe lawsuits like this when the "victim" goes straight to the media to tell their story.

Anyways, hope he didn't crotch-punch her.  Shit is NOT cute.

Image Via www.sharetv.org

No comments:

Post a Comment