8.31.2011

Are Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Screwing Again???


Oh who the eff know what's going on here now???  I can't keep up.  Can you guys keep up?  One minute he's grabbin Jackie Burkhart's tittays, the next she's on the back of Gerard Butler's slut bike, then he's in a movie with Cameron Diaz!!!  It's all so confusing!

So now, these two jerks are riding bikes around Toronto (shout out Canada!  Whoot!), visiting each other on set and generally just SCREWING with all of us when it comes to their dating status!  ARGH!  Why do you play with me JT???  Especially when I looove you so much!

Anywho, gist is they were riding bikes together so there is a chance that they are scroggin' again.  And come on, who the fuck rides a bike with a chick for no reason?  Unless you're my brother and we're fucking five-years-old the answer is NO ONE!!!  Dude MUST be getting himself a piece of that Blade 3 ass! 

But rumors are rumors and until I see him on top of her with his pants down around his sexy ankles I'm staying moot.

MOOT!!!

Image Via www.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment