8.19.2011

Adult Onesie PJs With a Shit Hatch Have Arrived!


Everyone can relax, now!  Adult one-piece PJs with a shit and piss hatch have arrived!  Thank god!!!  Here I was pulling down my pants like a sucka!  Ugh - if I wore these I would just feel like I was totally giving up on life.  

Check out this ad for Forever Lazy - the newest Snuggie ripoff product that makes keeping warm and taking shits super easy!  According to the ad it's a "one-piece lie around, lounge around, full body lazy wear that covers you from head to toe."  That's some pretty sexy shit!



LOL!  Stupid humans!!!  WTF???  And what's with wearing it to "party with friends"?  My friends would probably kick my fucking ass if I wore this shit!  It even has a hood on it and apparently will be "the talk of your next tailgate" so if you want strangers to kick your ass you can wear it outside!  Yay!

It comes in three colors for today's lazy asshole including Hanky Pinky Fuchsia, Workday Blues and  Asleep on the Job Gray and also boasts "zippered hatches in front and back, for great escapes when duty calls."  If your ass is too lazy to pull down a pair of pants "when duty calls" leave this site immediately and go get your life together because that's just all sorts of wrong. 

Image Via www.thingsthatmakemechuckle.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Too useful information you shared here keep continue sharing.
    Thanks



    Adult Onesie

    ReplyDelete