6.15.2011

Airplanes are Going to Be Effin' Awesome in 2050! - Video


It's about damn time we got some cool ass looking shit going on - Jetsons-style! 

Airbus is saying that new planes in 2050 will be hella cool with transparent cabins and for those of you lame asses/tall people who care about conventional shit - more leg room.

Seats will also be movable with badass floating screens for your entertainment and I'm not too sure but I think I saw a BAR SECTION on board!  Wahoo!

Actually the more I think about it I'm not so sure that seeing the world go by at a zillion miles an hour from the air would be anything less than disturbing and a real bitch to try to sleep during - but hey, that's me.



Image Via www.femmesdallure.com

1 comment:

  1. OMG flight prices are going to go through the roof!

    ReplyDelete