4.23.2011

Mel Gibson: Asshole or Misunderstood?


I'm gonna go with...asshole.

Though I can appreciate that everyone freaks out every now and then and I know bitches can be crazy...but it's not so much that he freaked out, it's what he said when he did.

Of the infamous tapes where Mad Mel proclaimed such gems like "If you get raped by a pack of niggas it'll be your fault!" and "I'll report her...and take money from the fucking wetbacks" he insists that they were edited.  Duh, we know they were edited - they sound more edited than a GD episode of The Hills but the thing is - you still said that shit!  I don't care what context it was in!

Of the whole mess Mel has finally spoken out saying, "I’ve never treated anyone badly or in a discriminatory way based on their gender, race, religion or sexuality -- period. I don’t blame some people for thinking that though, from the garbage they heard on those leaked tapes, which have been edited. You have to put it all in the proper context of being in an irrationally, heated discussion at the height of a breakdown, trying to get out of a really unhealthy relationship. It’s one terribly, awful moment in time, said to one person, in the span of one day and doesn’t represent what I truly believe or how I’ve treated people my entire life."

Well fuck me, eh?  I guess we should all just ignore the disgusting tapes because he's never treated anyone badly in real life based on gender, race, religion or sexuality (which BTW isn't exactly 100% true - he's gone off on Jews before and treated Oksana like shit).  That's your baby mama, foo'!  You shouldn't be yelling at her to give you blow jobs in the jacuzzi!  Your kids are gonna hear that!

You guys buying Mel's "apology" slash explanation?

PS - for more of Mel's quotes - as presented by super-cute kittens check out this link.

Image Via www.ahlanlive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment