5.04.2011

Jesse James: I Felt Trapped!


Oh boo effing hoo, idiot! 

I got my filthy little judgmental hands on some excerpts from Jesse James' new book, American Outlaw, via RadarOnline, and I have to say - this guy deserves an award for his douchiness!  And not one of those bullshit awards like an MTV Moonman but more like an Oscar for douchebaggery!

Apparently, he felt "trapped" in his marriage to America's sweetheart so he started cheating on her...well, that's definitely one way to go...

Check this dumb shit out:

On his business:

“If I closed West Coast down, it would hurt Sandy. That was the catch. In the eyes of the public, my fate was directly tied to hers. So just like I couldn’t punch somebody’s teeth out on the red carpet, I couldn’t really fuck up businesswise, either, because it would reflect badly upon her, and probably affect her successful image.  You’re trapped, I thought suddenly. It came out of nowhere, but you’re trapped pretty good, aren’t you?"

On how he felt Sandra held his balls in a vice:

(When she asked him to lower the volume on the radio during a trip.)  “I lowered it. Of course I did.  That’s what any husband would do for his high-class wife. She wasn’t some whore in the back of a Daytona nightclub: She was a lady, with gentler tastes.  But in the back of my mind, I couldn’t help but feel kind of cheated. It was like I was Huckleberry Finn or something, when Widow Douglas decides to adopt him. They were ‘sivilizing’ me, and I didn’t know how to make them stop."

On why he decided to stick his dick in a trashy Nazi "model":

“I couldn’t escape. Not even for an instant. Mentally at a loss, desperate for something to make me feel like I had some sense of freedom, I ran through the list of things I could do to assert my independence over my life. Infidelity, unfortunately, was at the top of the list.”

Oh reeeaaaly?  This is how this guy thinks!?!  No word yet on why he likes to pretend he's Hitler and/or why he decided to adopt little Louie in the midst of this fuckery...but I'll keep you posted with updates and excerpts as they leak...I'm gonna have a field day with this one.  Good luck Kat Von D!

Seriously, good luck!

Image Via www.evilbeetgossip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment