9.02.2011

World's Fattest Mother Dumped By "Feeder" Fiance - Going on Diet


At more than a whopping half ton, Donna Simpson holds the Guiness World Record of being the World's Heaviest Mother (congratulations!) and has actually made a pretty good living off being a fatty.  She pulls in $90K annually off a website where you can watch her mow down more than 15,000 calories a day and walk to her car.  $90K!!!  Somebody empty my fridge out, because I'm seriously thinking about getting pretty damn fat!

She even had herself a chubby chasing fiance she called her "feeder", but has since been dumped by the guy - awww!  Simpson met Philippe Gouamba on a dating website for plus-sized people where he described himself as a "belly man" who loved her "curves and rolls of fat."  That's hot.

Says Donna, "I ask that you take your last look at the old Donna.  I recently split with my fiance of five years and moved with my two children back to my home town in Ohio.  Now that I have sole responsibility of taking care of my children, I must drastically change my lifestyle.  It's fine to gain weight when you have a partner who will help feed you and take care of everything around you."

Um, no it's fucking not!!!  It's extremely unhealthy and sets a pretty bad example for your kids - not to mention the dependance issues - she made this poor bastard do everything!  From feeding her all day to wiping her ass...if you can't wipe your own ass, well...you need to wipe your own asses people!  You just do!!!

"I realize this statement will be met with mixed emotions. The people that admired me as a 'super-sized big beautiful web model' probably will be disappointed in this decision," Simpson went on to say. 

Whatever, dude.  They'll find a new website.  And for those of you into odd news - yes, Donna is the chick from a while back who received tons of backlash and hate mail when she announced she wanted to be at 1000 lbs to get a reality show and be famous.  I wouldn't just up and rip on a chick with an eating problem, I would however rip on a chick who thinks trading in her health for a fleeting taste of fame is a good idea.   

Image Via www.thesun.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment