8.02.2011

Take a Tour of the Jersey Shore Cast's House in Italy


Mamma Mia!  The Jersey Shore idiots had a hella nice smush room for Season 4!  Allow me to give you a guided tour of the slut palace that they lived in while filming.  That's right - shit just got technical all up on MY blog...IT'S A VIRTUAL TOUR MOTHERFUCKERS!




These are the bedrooms where they get the majority of their STDs and also spread them to unsuspecting Italians...



This is the bathroom where their pee burns and they take cold showers if their "non-grenades" are sadly not as DTF as they thought...


This is the hot tub/bacteria trap that they "smush" in and attempt to get women to disrobe for because The Situation says he needs to disinfect women before he fucks them...(seriously, he says that - it's in his *ahem* book).



They enjoyed this spacious kitchen where I imagine many a delicious meatball was consumed and Pauly D makes his "Boirgers for da boyz!" after a good old night of debauchery...


And finally we have the living room - this is where I imagine they waited for the "CABS R Heeere!" announcement and sat in wife beaters until it was "T-SHIRT TIME".

I'll admit they were losing me near the end of last season with all the Sammi and Ronnie douchebaggery and boring prank wars but they may just win me back yet!  The preview for the new season looks pretty epic and I'd watch if only to see who the hell put The Sitch into that neck brace (rumors flew that it was Ronnie but MTV denied it).  Anywho - new season starts Thursday and if y'all are lucky I may re-cap the season...Re-caps are such a pain in the ass to write though and don't get enough hits usually to warrant the effort...but I'll def do episode one.  Stay tuned... 

Images Via www.photos.toofab.com/galleries

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
    Look at my blog : england football kit

    ReplyDelete