8.02.2011

Bald Matt Damon Goes all Good Will Hunting on Reporter


Applesauce, bitch!

When a very bald Matt Damon was asked (kind of ignorantly mind you) about teacher's motivations at a Save Our Schools March (natch), he took the reporter over his knee and spanked her with his words.  But that's not the funny thing...

Damon goes all Will Hunting on her ass telling her that she is describing an "intrinsically paternalistic view of problems that are much more complex than that."

He went on to say, "A teacher wants to teach.  I mean, why else would you take a shitty salary, and really long hours and do that job unless you really want to do it?"  

Touche!  Go on with your bad self!  

His mother was in tow (she's a teacher - I'm pretty sure BFF Ben's mommy is too) and she looked none too impressed with the reporter and her crew.

Matt also slammed the cameraman who tried to somewhat stick up for the reporter and dropped the S bomb on him as well.



God only knows what the hell that crying clip from Good Will Hunting is doing in there - I personally would've inserted the "How do you like them apples?" clip where he belittles that Fabio-looking motherfucker.  But hey, if I got my way with everything Fluff wouldn't be bad for you and my boyfriend would let me have more than two cats - I looove cats!

Image Via www.metro.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment