6.24.2011

Is Reggie Bush Dating a Kim Kardashian Clone?


So I know what you're thinking...a clone?  Of Kim Kardashian???  Let's all get the fuck outta here!!!  I can't help but picture that Flintstones ep where Fred is copied and the d-bag clones keep straight up robotically saying, Ya-bba...Da-bba...Doo.  Mindless drones - no matter which way you slice it....

So, Reggie Bush - AKA former boyfriend of Kim Kardashian's big fat ass - has allegedly started dating a new broad who looks exactly like Kim K and her skanky self.  The football star just happened to be seen hookin' up with that Old Navy lookalike from a whiles back.  You guys remember that chick?  She was all coy like, I look like Kim but no I don't... it was super annoying.

The jury is still out on this one as sources are both all are they or aren't they about it...

I got three words for y'all - Stage...Five...Clinger.  Weird Reggie...weird!

Image Via www.people.com   

No comments:

Post a Comment