6.24.2011

Lady Gaga being Sued for Racketeering and Corruption


See?  I knew this bitch was all sorts of shady!

Lady Gaga is being sued for racketeering and corruption by 1-800-LAW-FIRM (I know, right?) over allegations related to those Pray for Japan bracelets her little monsters gobbled up a whiles back.

The supposed scam goes a little something like this:

Lady Gaga charges $5 for a "We Pray for Japan" wristband, another $3.99 for shipping and handling and $0.60 for tax. The lawsuit alleges that Gaga got greedy by inflating the shipping cost, pocketing the extra dough AND for refusing to disclose how much of the $5 actually goes to the Japanese victims.  The lawyer, Ari Kresch (insert Jewish lawyer joke here), who has his panties in a bunch about it just wants her "held accountable" for the scheme if one does exist.

I checked these bracelets out back in the day and I noticed it was a bit of a sketchfest.  It seemed weird that the shipping was 4 smackers for a rubber band looking bracelet that prob ships for more like a buck or two and when I went to check out, the site tried to redirect me back to shop for more Gaga-centric garbage.  Needless to say - I got the hell outta there and went back to petting my cat because he is a little piece of angel cake - yes he is...

But seriously, homey don't play gnarly website mind games!

Story developing...I snagged the video below from Fox "News" about the story - it's hella long though but for those of you into it - here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment