6.26.2011

Woman Dies From Shock After Waking Up at Own Funeral!


Holy shit!  That can happen?!?!? 

A lady in Russia had some gnarly chest pains that caused her to collapse at her home and when they checked her out, doctors mistakenly declared her deceased.  Her husband says that "...it was only during the funeral that she regained consciousness, and realized where she was, which prompted her to panic and start screaming!"

I would scream too!  I would scream like my goddamn hair was on fire!

The husband also said, "Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes in intensive care before she died again, this time for good. I am very angry and want answers. She wasn’t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her."  The actual cause of death was a heart attack.

That's just awful.  The hospital is currently carrying out an investigation (as they should!).  If this happens to me I want you guys to make sure my grave ends up reading - "Sue the Bastards", okay?

Image Via www.twitterrati.com

No comments:

Post a Comment