11.07.2011

Kelly Rowland Effs Up Beyonce's Baby Secret - Spills That It's a Girl


Beyonce probably wants to slap the shit out of Kelly Rowland right about now.  For realz. 

When Rowland was "dishing" (ugh) about her much more successful counterpart's pregnancy and what she might get for the upcoming hip hop baby at the shower she ignorantly said, "I don't know, I think her dad is gonna give her everything anyways, all I can give her is love."

Now don't even THINK we didn't catch all that HER shit, bitch.  And this is off topic but "all I can give her is love?"  Yeesh, at least try to sound sincere! 

Beyonce has yet to confirm that it is in fact as girl but I believe we CAN confirm that that was a pretty douchey move by Rowland.  She's prob still pissed she got left in the Pulse-scented dust along with what'sherface.

In that case - checkmate, you nipply minx.  Checkmate.

Image Via www.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment