4.20.2011

Did JWoww Stab Her Ex??? UPDATED - Video


That appears to be the question...

Star Magazine is reporting Tom (yes, the Tom from the show) sold told them the harrowing story...

"Jenni put a kitchen knife through my entire arm," says Tom.  "I thought she was going to kill me.  A woman simply asked me to pose for a picture with her."

Mofo even has some blurry ass cell phone looking pics to back up his claims...apparently in one Farley can be seen holding a knife.  He also says she used a fire poker to whack him around a bit or something...

"I had no idea what I was going to do with the pictures, but my instinct told me to document everything," says Tom.  "I purposefully didn't call the police, I wanted to guard her for some reason. I didn't want her to get in trouble."

So, Tom drove himself to the hospital and lied about his injuries, he told doctors he hurt himself with a hand saw.  He got 27 stitches.  I don't know about this horseshit - she's a pretty feisty lady but I don't think she's into stabbing guidos! 

"I fell in love with Jenni Farley, but it was JWoww who ruined the romance," sighs Tom as he wistfully misses her huge boobs terribly.  Not buying it Tommy Boy!  Stop talking trash about JWoww or I'll stab your ass again!  (Too soon?)

UPDATE 21/04/2011:  Oh snap!  Now there's a GD video up on RadarOnline of Tom jawing about this reverse Chris Brown/Rihanna deal...he's basically saying the same shit and showing off "scars" that you can't see.  The interview is cut/edited to all Hell but it's def interesting stuff.  If you're into the JWoww stabbed her man story that is...  

Image Via www.tvfanatic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment