9.07.2011

Rachel Uchitel Says Some Dumb Shit to Page Six


Tiger Woods hobag numero uno gave an interview to The NY Post's Page Six yesterday and handed them a pretty gnarly quote about her ex-fiance dying on 9/11.

She told the gossip column, "I believe Andy [my fiance] was meant to die because he was too good. It would have been tragic if we got into fights and then divorced…I'm glad I didn't get to see any flaws that time brings on everyone. I would [otherwise] be a fat housewife with three kids living in Sands Point, Long Island."

Yeah, fuck being a housewife!  Bitch please!  You should be so lucky...

Uchitel has gone on from the tragedy to make half a mill a year as a whore hostess for Tao and also made some bullshit appearance on Celebrity Rehab for being addicted to love.  She is now moving to San Fran with her new man and looking to become the housewife she never wanted to be...

"I never wanted [kids]... but I know how much I love my dogs, and I think I'd make a good mother to my own kids," she said.  Dumbass.

Uchitel has since put Page Six on blast saying they effed her over and that she was "not only misquoted, but the quotes were taken wholly out of context."

Page Six ain't budging though and are standing by their original article.

Your move, hobag!

Image Via www.tvshark.com

No comments:

Post a Comment