6.26.2011

Hostage Taker Updates Facebook Status During 16 Hour Standoff With SWAT


Because you gots to update your status, yo!

When Jason Valdez held a woman hostage for 16 hours the mofo took time to update his Facebook page and even add pics!  The page is still up and is drawing mad comments from the general public - with some of his family chiming in with supportive eff you type posts...Crazy thing is while he was posting these eerie-ass updates his fam and friends were supposedly watching the news or down at the scene and using Facebook to warn him of what the cops were up to outside!

Police were attempting to serve a warrant for a felony drug offense to Valdez, a known criminal,  when he barricaded himself and a female hostage in a motel roomin Ogden, Utah.

There were 6 updates written during the standoff (not necessarily in order):

"I'm currently in a stand off wit these shady azz niggaz from old, kinda ugly but ready for whatever, I love u guyz and if I don't make it out of here alive that I'm in a better place and u were all great friends."

"Sorry I meant to put opd..." (He even corrected his spelling mistakes!  Nefarious!)

"They shut our phones down but were okay, everyones comments mean alot. But how this ends is on the cops now. And my HOSTAGE as they call her is perfectly fine and holding it down wit me."

"They shut down all power and our phones are dying but I'm keep letting u all know I'm okay til these foolz make some dumb fuckin move! Told em ill come out WHEN IM READY!!!!

"Got a cute 'Hostage' huh."  (This one accompanied a picture of him and some chick who sure didn't seem like she was being held hostage.)

"Well everyone im letting Veronica go here real soon but this is the end."

"Well, I was letting this girl go but these dumb bastards made an attempt to come in after I told them not to, so I popped off a couple more shots and now were startin all over again it seems..."

Eerie!  I was ready to make fun of this guy and call him an idiot who played Mafia Wars one too many times, but the amalgamation of man and internet is just really freakin' me out, man! 

The police ended up blowing up the walls on his hotel room to get to him and when SWAT team stormed the motel room, Valdez shot himself and is now in critical condition.

My status update right now says something about checking under the toilet seat for spiders...but I don't like to "put it all out there" like this guy does.

Image Via www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment