5.09.2011

Paul McCartney is Engaged


The Beatle (who got totally effed over by that jerk Heather Mills) has gotten engaged!  Ugh!  You guys remember that dumbass Heather?  Chick was like the turd that wouldn't flush.  But I digress. 

The 69- (insert obvious bad sex joke here) -year-old Paul, is apparently thinking that the third time is the charm because he has asked his younger 51-year-old girlfriend Nancy Shevell for her hand in marriage.  (It's her second time at bat for team matrimony.) 

Paul met the businesswoman in the Hamptons back in 2007 and now they're going to live there together and ride unicorns while talking about how awesome they are forever after.  Good for them!  (PS - If I were rich I would buy Snooki and make her do tricks for me when I drank.) 

No word yet from his notorious asshole ex-wife - the aforementioned jerk, Heather Mills.  But she's a pretty big fame ho so I expect one any time now.  I'll keep you posted ;)

Congrats to Sir Paul and the lucky lady! 

Image Via www.parade.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment