11.28.2010

Ugly Betty Actor Loses His Shit and Kills Mother With Sword

Remember Ugly Betty?  That show that was pretty badass for a couple of seasons and then it got jerked around in the schedule and basically pissed on its bread and butter by changing the entire premise of the show?

Well, it's back in the news because it turns out that some formerly no-name actor, Michael Brea - who was an extra or something on one episode - has hacked his mother to death with a 3-foot ceremonial sword.

The actor, who has since said he felt like Neo from the Matrix during the ordeal (which is totally effed up), maintains he was doing God's work.  He said, "I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her."

Now, I'm not a religious person or anything and I don't want to judge this obviously pretty mixed up dude, but I always thought God was an okay guy who liked people and wanted to help them out and shit...what the FUCK?  Why on Earth would he want you to slash your mother to death with a sword?  Demons or not, that seems like a major no no in God's eyes!

I hope the media doesn't spin this into a violence in entertainment issue, I would like to keep playing Grand Theft Auto in peace, but they've already done a pretty nifty job of labeling Michael as an Ugly Betty actor when (Google it) he kind of wasn't.  Jokes aside, it's a sad situation and I hope the family gets over it okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment