11.29.2010

Spanish Woman Buys the Sun - The Sun!!!

Angeles Duran now owns the sun.  The freakin' sun - like the one that is up in the sky giving us all cancer sun!

Though it is illegal for a country to buy the sun apparently an independent citizen can.  That's right, Ayn Rand shit!

Angeles says, "There was no snag, I backed my claim legally, I am not stupid, I know the law. I did it but anyone else could have done it, it simply occurred to me first." 

The crazy bitch also says that if you use the sun, you must pay her a fee.  She won't keep all the money though.  She's going to give half of her earnings to the Spanish government, some to her country's pension fund and the rest to research and to end world hunger.  She will only keep 10% of nothing the money she earns for "providing" us all with sunlight.

Okay Monty Burns, try again!  No one is going to be forced to pay for the sunlight they "use", dumbass.  And BTW - this broad should have to pay ME for her stupid sun damaging my skin, making my hair frizzy and keeping the Kardashians alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment