11.25.2010

Brody Jenner may Propose to Avril on New Year's - Barf!

X17 is reporting that love of my life Brody Jenner may propose to dirtball, poser punk Avril LaVigne on New Year's.

Noooo!  Don't do it, Boo!  I'm this close to getting on a plane and going to Hollywood to beat a bitch down!

The two have been together for way longer than they should be and according to his friends and his Elvis-dating mother he is head over heels.  Her friends, on the other hand, think he's a famewhore who is using her because she's a star.  Bitches please!  I think the Hollywood superstud would be just fine without her "fame".  If there's one thing Brody knows how to do it's bang his way into the limelight.

Hopefully, he comes to his senses and will ditch the bitch but as of right now the blogosphere is abuzz (and by abuzz, I mean featured on a few celebsites) with the upcoming engagement.

I have to go throw up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment